October 29, 2015

Fall Nails (Halloween)


I'm not usually one to mix and match when it comes to my nails, but I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone a little for Halloween this year, while still keeping things fairly simple.


The Jamberry wraps I'm wearing are "Black & White Stripe" and "Boysenberry" ... The nail lacquer is "Almost Famous" from OPI. One of my favorites! Unfortunately, it's discontinued, but may still be available on Amazon. Luckily, "Swing Baby" from China Glaze is IDENTICAL and can currently be found at Ulta.

*The wraps are $15 per sheet. They're non-toxic, vegan, free of gluten and latex, and gentle on natural nails. You can get two to three applications from one sheet and up to two weeks of wear. My full review on Jamberry nail wraps can be found here.

This combo may be a good fit if you prefer or are simply looking for something "different" but still somewhat neutral and uncomplicated. You could also recreate it using only polish.

Happy Halloween!! Now let's see those BOO-tiful nails! ;)

Kylie 

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.